venerdì 29 agosto 2008

Preview della 4x01

FoxBroadcasting ha disponibilizzato quattro preview del primo episodio della 4a Stagione. Le trascrizioni sono tratte da SpoilerTV. Attenzione Spoiler!


Preview 1



My name is Michael Scofield.
I'm a fugitive.
Three weeks ago I was incarcerated in a Panamian prison.
While I was there I was approached by The Company, a corrupt organization involved in all levels of industry, the government.
They gave me two options, break one of their men, James Whistler out of that prison or they would kill the only one I have ever loved, Dr. Sara Tancredi.
I help out my hand and broke Whistler out.
The Company, they killed Sara anyway.
I don’t know why The Company wanted James Whistler out of the prison but I’ve tracked them here to Los Angeles.
He’s with an agent I know only as Gretchen, the same agent who murdered Sara.
It ends today.
I will seek the justice that I now know the system cannot provide.
So if you’re reading this letter, you’ll know I die revenging Sara’s death.






Preview 2


Gretchen: James! We need to leave.
Michael: You know despite everything that if Sara could be here right now, she told me not to kill you. That’s the kind of person she was, that’s the kind of person you took from me.
Gretchen: James, didn’t you tell him?
Whistler: I want to inform…
Michael: Shut up! Gretchen, look at me. This is for Sara.







Preview 3


Lincoln: Come on babe, I hate… I hate it, you know that.
Sofia: I tried your chili burger.
Lincoln: Chili… chili burger? You loved the chili burger.
Sofia: OK. I’m gonna make my mom’s special recipe.
Lincoln: Your mom’s special recipe?
Sofia: You’ll love it.
Lincoln: Really?
Sofia: Yeah… you’ll love it.

Lincoln: Let’s get out of here. Let’s go. Give me your hand.
Sofia: I…I…
Lincoln: L.J!
Sofia: Lincoln?

L.J: Dad! We’re safe now. Relax.
Lincoln: Nah… I saw someone. Looks like The Company. I’m sure of it.
Sofia: Let’s just go, OK? Let’s go. We’ll… we’ll be fine.
Lincoln: Alright then.
Sofia: Yeah.
Lincoln: OK. Let’s go.






Preview 4



Bruce: Bruce Bennett.
Michael: Do you know who this is?
Bruce: I do.
Michael: I’m looking for Sara and right now, you are the only person I could think of that can help me.
Bruce: Hold on.

Bruce: Where are you?
Michael: Back in Chicago. Have you heard from her?
Bruce: Meet me in a hotel in half an hour.
Michael: Please… just tell me, is she alive?
The police: Michael Scofield?
The police: Are you Michael Scofield?
Michael: Yes, I am.
The police: Hands on your head.

1 Comment:

Anonimo said...

è iniziata oggi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mezzanotte su italia uno!!!!!
da dove le possiamo scaricare?